Data via web-based platform
A platform is a multiuser solution where you set up and administer your own users.
- The platform displays both current and historic data;
- Data graphs can be displayed for different periods;
- Text and annotations can be entered in the graphs;
- Data and graphs can be downloaded or printed as required;
- You can set up alarms when a given measurement is achieved - above, below or exactly;
- The best experience is achieved by Chrome and Edge/Edge Chromium browsers which are supported 2 versions back.
Den bedste oplevelse fås på Chrome og Edge/Edge Chromium browsere, som understøttes 2 versioner tilbage.
Data via API
We have developed several API calls where you can download data to your own systems, e.g. your own data bases or directly into operation management systems. The API can provide either raw recorded data or only the set alarms. The API is described on the IoT platform which requires login.
Variations of API’s have been developed for various purposes so that data can be downloaded even now to e.g. Power Bi or for direct integration with e.g. operating systems such as SWECO DriftWeb, Mastra or for presentation of data on the watercourse site hydrometri.dk.Learn more about integration here