The notification button delivers notifications from users and citizens, whatever notification is required. It can be used indoors and outdoors as a simple notification tool to initiate tasks. The user only needs to activate the push button to return a notification immediately on which you may act. When the action has been completed, for instance emptying a dustbin, the operator activates the push button with a long push to indicate that the service task has been completed. The unit also includes an accelerometer to measure movement which provides knowledge about the use of doors etc.
The notification button can be placed in all environments regardless of weather and/or wind conditions.
Our customers use the notification button to replace physical control in locations with regular shifts. Current needs can also be seen online where the notification button is installed. The accelerometer is used to acquire knowledge, for instance about the number of times a door has been opened.
The notification button is a universal unit delivered by a recognised subcontractor and used in 48 countries.
The contractor was chosen to be able to offer you a reliable, easily accessible and affordable sensor solution suitable for the Danish climate, delivering valuable and valid online data. Their low cost price allows many notification locations with fine-meshed monitoring where communication with users is required. This provides the best possible basis of targeted action in relation to existing needs.
Who uses notification buttons? What are their applications?
The notification button is for all who need user-initiated actions and is one of several Smart City solutions.
Examples of potential applications:
- Notifications from users about: filled rubbish bins, cleaning needs, no logs at shelter sites;
- Reply from operator that the service task has been completed;
- Door counter counting the number of times a door has been opened: in public toilets this number indicates the need for cleaning. How much a given access is being used;
- User-driven counting where the users push the button to indicate that they have been present;
- Feedback on user experience: the user pushes 1, 2 or 3 times to indicate his/her experience – For example: Highly satisfied – Satisfied – Dissatisfied.
We have customers in companies and agencies:
We have customers in nature parks:
We have customers in municipalities:
We cooperate with municipalities throughout the country:
Technique used - the sensor:
- Dimensions: length 81mm, height 12mm, width 29.5mm;
- Weight: 30g
- IP68 certified;
- Built-in antenna;
- Field of action: Ambient temperature -40 to +60 degrees;
- Number of notifications the sensor is able to send: 30,000
- Battery life:10 years
- LED push indicator;
- Installation: Can be installed horizontally and vertically using screws or double-sided adhesive tape.