At the same time, share knowledge about the water level in real time with, for example, citizens, landowners and politicians
- Get an overview of development, history and documentation
- Share data about the water level in real time with important stakeholders, for example in the city and in the countryside
- Optimize your time and resource consumption via task management with sensor data in eg Sweco DriftWeb
With our sensors and IoT platform, you get a strong data base. Then it is easier to make better decisions based on facts. With sensor data, you have an important source that can help streamline your costs.Contact us
How do you get started?
It is easy to get started utilizing the benefits of water level monitoring. You can take it one step at a time as you and your organization are ready. You can of course choose the steps that exactly suit your needs.
Water monitoring step 1 - basis
- Select the important areas where you want to monitor the water level
- Order the desired number of sensors
- Get an introduction to the IoT platform with maps and reports etc.
- Set alarms for the maximum or minimum water levels on your sensors
- Perform inspections, tasks, etc. when you receive an e-mail or SMS
Water monitoring step 2 - integration for operational and task management
- Order connection of integration to Sweco DriftWeb or Synchronicer
- Customize your task manager to take advantage of sensor data
- Perform inspections, cleaning, signage, etc. when you receive a task that is now based on sensor data
Water monitoring step 3 - real-time knowledge for citizens, landowners, traders, etc.
- Decide which sensors your stakeholders should be able to see the water level for
- Bestil tilkobling til vandløbssiden hydrometri.dk
Of course, you can also retrieve sensor data for your own database via the interface (API) for the IoT platform. From here, you can create your own reports using the tools you know.
If you want dynamic reports with real-time data that is displayed directly on your website (eg Power BI), we can also help.
If you want the integration to Sweco Driftweb, hydrometri.dk or reports directly on your website, just contact us. Then we take care of the process until you can see your sensor data.
Where can you use water level monitoring?
There are many places where you can take advantage of a comprehensive water level monitoring solution:
- Lakes, streams, canals, basins, wells, boreholes
- Ports, berths
- Across municipalities, regions
With a comprehensive solution, you can more easily ensure management and administration of the fluctuating water heights, where sensors, for example, show how you currently utilize "water parking" in overflow areas or basins. At the same time, the sensors can ensure that you gain knowledge about, for example, clogging, so that you can react and ensure that the function and volume of basins work as intended.
We provide installation, monitoring of data and ensure operation of the sensors. Then you can safely focus on using data to, for example, perform government tasks and operations.
What does it cost?
- A sensor including first year subscription from 4,998, -
- Establishment of integration to Sweco Driftsweb or Hydrometri.dk: 5,000 and subscription per. sensor from 15, -
Want to know more and have a presentation of the concept?Contact us